Weekend Traveller Bag - Takakkaw Falls
You turn the bend and see the waterfall for the first time. It leaves you awe-struck. "Is this in my own backyard? How did I get so lucky," you say as you listen to the thunderous waters and take in the incredible force of nature. Takakkaw is a Cree word that translates to "wonderful".
Heartprint Weekend Traveller series - inspired by our favourite experiences and getaways on the planet. All of those places near and far that take our breath away, make us feel like we’re a part of something bigger and show us the beauty of this world.
- Bag size 20" (54 cm) x 8" (20 cm) x 8" (20 cm)
- Volume - 22L
- Top grain, high quality, adjustable leather straps that wrap all the way around the bag for added support (can be used as a backpack as well)
- Traditionally patterned exterior made with a high quality blend of cotton and synthetic fibre
- Hand hammered metal rings
- Lined with durable and soft nylon
- Inside zipper pocket
- Artisan crafted in Ecuador